Currently we have a vacancy covering Scotland and Ireland
About the role
For 40 years, Carnaby has been creating holiday homes of distinction, built in the UK to the absolute highest standards. Our Holiday Homes are designed with modern living in mind, packed with home comforts and we are constantly setting new benchmarks in quality.
The role involves selling our products and providing excellent levels of customer service.
On a day-to-day basis we expect you to:
• Nurture relationships with existing customers and understand their future requirements through regular visits and communication
• Developing relationships with new prospect businesses and Stockists
• Manage transactions from order through sale to delivery.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a self-motivated person with a strong track record within a field sales environment, preferably experienced in selling in a Caravan Holiday Home or related market, but don’t worry if you don’t as full product training will be given.
Here is a quick tick list for the other skills we are looking for:
• A strong track record in sales
· Good commercial awareness and business understanding
· Professional communication skills – confident at presenting, good attention to detail
· Strong negotiation skills and an ability to develop solid business partnerships
· Effective planning and organisation skills
· A full UK drivers licence is required
Competitive salary and benefits package available
To Apply send a copy of your CV along with a covering letter to
#FieldSalesExecutive #AreaSalesExecutive #AreaSalesRepresentative #SalesPerson #Recruitment #Salesjobs